Sunday, October 26, 2008

How are thing with me?

Things are blessed, and I can now say that with confidence. I know that this time is a learning and growing experience in which we will each come out transformed, as we bring healing to the nations. As we serve and pour out God's heart for people we will also learn more of God's heart for us.

As I write this I see that I have this confidence for us as a group, but am challenged to write it about myself.... so here goes. I KNOW that I will come out of this time transformed as God brings healing to the nations through me. As I serve and pour out God's heart for people, I will also learn more of God's heart for me.

"Behold I am doing a new thing; now it springs forth, do you not perceive it? I will make a way in the wildnerness and rivers in the desert." Isaiah 43:19

No comments: